Friday April 24th

Happy Friday P6!

Can you believe we’ve made it to the end of the first week of term four?! You are all amazing!

It was so lovely to see so many of your gorgeous faces yesterday when I was out delivering iPads! I’m so happy to see how well you’re doing and how positive and smiley you all are!

Here’s Zara celebrating with me as she was my last delivery! (except for you Zayan, I’m coming by this afternoon!)

Hopefully now you guys will have more luck getting onto this blog to access your learning and chat to each other (and me of course!)

Here are a couple of fun tasks for you to try at home today.

P.E- The sun is glorious today so get out! Go on a family walk or play in your garden today if you can. Enjoy the rare Scottish sunshine.

If you ned more exercise, here’s a 60 second challenge for you:

Fun challenge- Here’s a video of a bunch of the St Albert’s staff as babies (I know, it’s so crazy to think we were kids too once upon a time!)

See if you can work out which baby picture is which teacher!

email me your answers- don’t put them in the comments cause your classmates may steal your answers 😛

There are 28 staff members photos to guess and I’ll post the answers on the blog on Monday

Have fun!

As always I’m reachable on my email if you have anything you want to ask about.

Have a lovely weekend!

Miss Webster 🙂

3 thoughts on “Friday April 24th”

1. HI MISS WEBSTER, HOPE YOU ARE WELL
    The video was amazing 😉👍😊😆😁😄😃😀👌👌👌👏👏 but I couldn’t tell who was who????😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
    SO CUTE!!!!!!!❤️❤️👏😉👍