Thursday April 23rd

Good morning P6!

Today I will be calling home to see how you are getting on, listen out for your parents phone ringing!

Task- P.E

The St Albert’s Staff created a video to show you ways to keep fit at home. Turns out we have loads of gymnasts on staff, who knew?!

Can you recreate any of these?

I won’t be on the blog as much today as I’ll be too busy chatting away to your families, but am always available over email!

Have a lovely day!

Miss Webster 🙂

12 thoughts on “Thursday April 23rd”

1. Hi Miss Webster

I really wanna come back to school. I cant belive our class assembly got canceled. And the easter holidays are finished. Now its time to get back to work. I saw the staff doing some work outs. And you were cleaning your window. so halirious . And you were doing squats or something like that . By the way Miss can you tell me your email so that i can chat to you on your email please. Bye. I miss you sooo sooo much XXX. byee.

1. Hi ALisha. Don’t think of these things as being cancelled, they’re just postponed. We’ll celebrate the book launch when we’re all back together again. haha yeah that was me in the video, you know how much I love to clean!
      I’d love to chat over email.
      my email is
      gw16websterrebecca@glow.sch.uk

2. Hi MISS WEBSTER HOPE YOU ARE WELL
    I was just checking the blog and there is no Friday blog.So can you please post a new blog

1. don’t worry Hubaib there will be a blog post published each weekday. I had an online meeting with Miss McCue and Miss O’Donnell this morning which is why it was a little late, I’m sorry! Hope it was worth the wait haha