Welcome back- Term 4

Welcome back P6!

Hope you had a lovely break. These are strange times but at least the sun was shining!

We’ll be back to posting some learning ideas and suggestions regularly the blog and chatting away in the comments.

Let me know how you guys got up to over the break and if you have any suggestions or useful websites you would like to share with the class- such as Ahmed’s art lesson or some excellent History youtube websites suggestions I got  from Hubaib- let me know!

You have been doing an amazing job at keeping such positive spirits during this time. This is a time to be practising things you enjoy, getting exercise and brushing up on your reading, creating, imagining and things you love to do- while staying safe of course! Remember you are a part of history right now- classes of the future will be reading and learning about all the things you are currently experiencing!

I miss you all like crazy and can’t wait to hear about what you have been up to.

As always I am available by email

gw16websterrebecca@glow.sch.uk

or I’m also available on the comments of the blog.

Miss Webster 🙂

6 thoughts on “Welcome back- Term 4”

1. HI MISS WEBSTER HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL!!!
    I AM HUBAIB
    The YouTube channel that i was talking about is called BRIGHT SIDE it is really good for children at the age of 10-13 i would say.

SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT
    THANK YOU
    HUBAIB

1. Hi Hubaib, how are you? how was your birthday?
      Ah yes thank you! Ill check it out and post some good ones for everyone else tomorrow