Tuesday April 21st

Good morning P6.

Hope you’re all doing well.

Here are a few tasks for you today:

Maths-Remember to be using your Sumdog account as often as you can as this will really help to keep your mathematic brain going! I have seen some of your scores online and they are amazing, keep it up!

Riddles- Hubaib told me about a great Youtube channel called Brightside. It is full of brain tests, riddles and fun facts that are very interesting. Have a look at these two videos and try to solve the riddles. No cheating!

Remember if you are watching youtube videos to have your parents permission to do so.

Mrs Dunnet created an awesome word search using the names of the teachers in the school. Can you find them all? Screenshot me a picture of your completed search and email me!

https://thewordsearch.com/puzzle/1076598/st-alberts-staff/

I will be on the blog between now and 12.30 so if you have any questions or comments I’ll get back to you quickly!

Missing you

Miss Webster

6 thoughts on “Tuesday April 21st”

1. Miss there is a channel called the infographics show i usually watch 2 episodes a day as there videos are full of history and mass events

1. Sorry Ahmed, I have updated the post and the videos are working now. Thanks for letting me know!
      Hope you’re doing well