Friday April 3rd- last day of term 3!

Good morning P6.

so crazy to think that this is the last day of term 3! I wish we were having a class party and spending time together today, but we are all doing the right thing by staying at home. Plus our welcome back party will be even bigger 😝

Here are a few suggestions of activities you could do to keep you busy over the break, but remember this is a time for relaxation, fun and spending some quality time with the family members living in your house.

Literacy- have you ever heard of the Happy Newspaper? It’s just like it says on the tin, a newspaper that only publishes articles on stories that are happy!

www.thehappynewspaper.com

have a look and see if you can find any stories that bring you joy.
The publisher, Emily Coxhead, has created a page for you to write your own happy news. This can be something you have researched online or something you have created yourself. You can also use your artistic or photography skills to create an image to go with it. Remember: a picture speaks 1,000 words!

Science- this may be a little trickier to complete than usual,  it use your daily walk and garden to investigate!

Art- Ahmed sent me this incredible picture of his creation the other day

Isn’t it amazing?! When I asked him for the link to the video he followed, he said he created it all by himself. Impressive stuff!
What’s even more great is he has created a YouTube video explaining how he did it which you can follow here:

Have a go at recreating this style of painting and email me your masterpieces! Thanks again Ahmed!

Other- there’s always something to do!

Don’t forget to remind your parents to add St Alberts on Facebook and twitter as there will be lots going on there for them to keep in touch with other families and the teachers.

I won’t be posting on the blog over the holiday but I am always available by email and I’ll be continuing to call your parents cause I miss hearing your voices everyday (although I will admit it’s nice to hear the voices one at a time 😂).

gw16websterrebecca@glow.sch.uk

Here’s a little message from me, just imagine I’m standing in front of the smart board saying it instead of on my couch 😝

love  and miss you all!

Miss Webster

16 thoughts on “Friday April 3rd- last day of term 3!”

1. Hi miss webster im very thankful thqt you have put my art work on the blog i have created an anime style artwork with all my favorite characters for example Naruto,DragonballZ,Yugioh,and hero academia i also made a time lapse from 3:00pm-8:00pm of the sky i will send you it and the artwork on mail

2. Hi Miss Webster

Its soooooooooo boring !!!
    school is better than staying at home and I hate
    the lockdown its sooooooooooooo boring its like you cant even do anything in the house besides doing homework and activites I have nothing else to do litraly I only have home work booring !!!

3. Hi miss Webster

how are you I miss you soo much its so boring at home. Since the coronavirus has started me and my cousins talk to each other on video call. Anyways bye.
    Talk to you later.
    Byeee .