9/6/23 Our Learning P3/4/5

We have been learning to send emails and have used them again to share our learning and skills from this short week.

CMc: We have been learning about fractions in math. We were using our problem solving skills.

MJ: Learning: In fractions we had split a piece of paper, we had learned that fractions have to be equal bits unless it’s an improper fraction
Skills: Problem solving, understanding and applying.
JF: This is week I was learning how to make my own comic-strip it was so fun. 🙂   SKILL’S:  understanding,  Creativity, planning and organising.
AM:  We  have  be learning  to writing a story the skills war bran buddy bods and we communication.
MG:  we drew super heroes and we learnt to use simple shapes to help with the formation .
MP: We learned to make a comic. SKILLS: concentration, listening.

We learned about fractions. SKILLS: listening, concentration.
FN: We learned to make up a comic strip with our own story’s. The skills I used was being patient, focusing and planning.

We learned to draw a basic drawing of a super-man. The skills I used was being creative and I used my listening to understand what to do.
ME: We lrnt to mak coimks we yoos crativate
RA: I learned how to make a comic strip. I had to be creative learning to do drawing.
AJM: This week we cut paper to help with our fractions.

Skills: working with others
BW: We all learned how to draw super hearos. skills you had to listen skills take you time. We done Maths. Skills listen to the teacher
FR: For todays reflection we have been told about the summer reading challenge on Saturday 24th June 2023. We have also been practicing drawing comic strips with our art skills and concentration skills. because of that we have been drawing a flying superhero with step by step ways to make it easier for art
DB:[ 1-` : This week we learned about making comic strips. We planned it out in a mind map and then created it. We had to use gutters, basic shapes, add detail when we planned it, and then outline EVERYTHING in pen

-skills :: Planning and organizing, Concentration and understanding
[ 2-` : We also learned about fractions; some people did a textbook, but some did it in another book that’s like a textbook but not a textbook
– skills :: Concentration and understanding
FM: We learnt about fractions this week and we had to use brain buddy boss and also we had to concentrate and stay task to try to get it done.

We have made comic strips and nearly everyone has finished. The skills we used are concentration planning and organizing and patience.
AW: This week we were learning how to make a comic strip. Skills,creativity,lisining,problem solving.

Respectful Ambitious Determined