P4

Primary 4

Room 17

P4 teacher

I am Miss Brady and I will be the teacher of Primary 4 this year. We will be working in room 17 and, helping us in class this year as our PSA, will be Miss Shepherd. We are all really looking forward to our year in Primary 4. We can’t wait to help you to achieve in your learning and celebrate all of your success with you. We will empower you to challenge yourself in learning and persevere in order to continue being the successful learners that I know you already are. I am really looking forward to staying working with Primary 4s this year.

When not teaching, I love to spend time walking my dogs, playing badminton and playing hockey.

Weekly Timetable

Our PE days are Monday and Thursday and our Outdoor Learning day is Monday.

Curriculum

Topics:

Term 1- Polar explorers

Term 2- Polar explorers continued and Christmas

Term 3- Scotland and World religions

Term 4- The Human Body

Primary 4 are covering a wide range of topics in numeracy and maths, literacy and health and wellbeing to support their learning across the curriculum. They are also learning different skills for life and work across all areas of the curriculum. P4 are completing a weekly reflection on their learning and photos of their reflections will be uploaded and shared on seesaw.

Communication

Seesaw will continue to be used to communicate with families, as well as to show off some of our wonderfully successful learning. Please also feel free to contact me via the school office if you need to. You will be given the opportunity throughout the year to participate in your child’s learning journey. More information to follow.

Important Upcoming Dates:

• P4 and P5 hosting Pancake day in school- Tuesday 13th February
  • Aero Space Kinross visiting us in school- Monday 19th February
  • Burns supper showcase of learning P4 and P5- Wednesday 21st February
  • Special visitor to speak to us about World religions- Tuesday 12th March
  • Learning showcase- Thursday 6th June

Can pupils please line up at the bottom crush hall door in the upper school playground (beside the dinner hall and nursery playground). Pupils should line up here at 9am and use this door for breaks, lunches and at 3pm again for home time.

I look forward to seeing you all in August!

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Fife site