P3

Class Teacher- Miss Lauren Soutar

PSA- Miss Terri Robertson

Hello, my name is Miss Lauren Soutar and I will be teaching Primary 3 this year and we will be supported by Miss Terri Robertson. This will be my first year teaching at Benarty Primary School and I am really excited to be here.  I am passionate about creating a nurturing and inclusive classroom where all my learners are safe and able to have fun through their learning. Our class will be in Room 14 and Primary 3 will line up in the infants playground.

Out with teaching in school, my passions are dance and fitness. I spend my free time teaching gym classes and attending the gym. Prior to teaching, I used to be a professional dancer working on cruise ships travelling all around the world.

At Christmas, Primary 3 successfully performed in our school nativity ‘Hey Ewe’.  All of the children worked really hard and loved having the opportunity to perform to their families. We also went on a school trip to The Alhambra theatre in Dunfermline to watch The Wizard of Oz pantomime.

We recently had a Learning showcase all about our class topic Scotland where the children showed off the amazing Scottish poetry, songs and dancing they had been learning this term.

• Primary 3 gym days will be Wednesday and Friday please come dressed accordingly.

Any questions you may have please contact me directly through seesaw.

Miss Soutar

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Fife site