Categories
Uncategorized

Get Creative

Good Morning Oak Team! I hope you are all well and below is the details of activity 1 for this week! Remember to leave comments on this post on how you are finding the tasks that are being set.  Activity 1  What do I need? – A bag, blank piece of paper, pencil and a …

Continue reading “Get Creative”

Good Morning Oak Team! I hope you are all well and below is the details of activity 1 for this week! Remember to leave comments on this post on how you are finding the tasks that are being set.

Activity 1 

What do I need? – A bag, blank piece of paper, pencil and a creative mine

On your daily walk or in your garden can you have a look around and find anything interesting that could create a lovely picture.

Empty all your findings onto the ground and sort them into piles of the same items, like below;

Ask an adult to draw a circle at the top of the blank paper, like below;

1) Can you use your material to make a person?

2) Can you make a picture of everyone in your family?

3) How many differerent ways can you a picture of a person using what you have found?

Here are some examples below;

Caterpillar / Butterfly progress

We are on Day 9 of our tranformation cycle of caterpillar into butterfly. They are getting a lot bigger and growing lots of little hairs all over their body.