Categories
Uncategorized

Theme activities

Good morning Sunflowers, I hope you had a lovely weekend. This week the Sunflowers team thought we post some activities related to our new theme “A Bug’s Life”. Here a some activities you could do this week. The Sunflowers love cookery so you could make some lovely ladybird biscuits to share with your family. Colour …

Continue reading “Theme activities”

Good morning Sunflowers,

I hope you had a lovely weekend. This week the Sunflowers team thought we post some activities related to our new theme “A Bug’s Life”.

Here a some activities you could do this week.

The Sunflowers love cookery so you could make some lovely ladybird biscuits to share with your family. Colour some icing red and cover a digestive biscuit then get some black icing for the spots. Mrs Adair and myself even used some edible eyes.

You could also use your fine motor skills to create some caterpillar like bird feeders. Mrs Russell, Miss Burns and myself  found some loop cereal in our cupboard and then threaded them through some string and hung them in our garden for the bird. Before we tied them together they looked like caterpillars. Mrs Miller had some help making her bird feeder from her little girl.

We also looked at shapes. Mrs Russell created a shape picture for you to look at and find shapes and I made shapes with different objects in my garden. Can you spot some of the teddies for some of the songs we sing in class?

Remember to have fun. These are optional activities but if you do complete some please add a comment so we know what you have been up to.