P7 Residential Trip- Lockerbie Manor

Thank you to all our parents who were able to come along on Wednesday evening to our Residential Information Session.  I hope everyone found it useful and are excited about our P7 adventure!

For those who were unable to make it, I have attached the PowerPoint that was shown on Wednesday to this post.  All P7 pupils have been shown this PowerPoint and should be able to talk their adults through it.

All P7’s have also received a letter today outlining details of the trip.  If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Mrs Clarke at the school.

The Parent Pay link has gone LIVE today.  the link is for the MAXIMUM COST, but only £50 is needed as a non-refundable deposit to secure a spot on the residential.  Deposits must be paid by WEDNESDAY 14th SEPTEMBER.  If you have any questions around this please contact the school.

We are hoping to keep the cost as low as possible, but as I’m sure you will understand, we are obligated to tell you what the maximum cost is in case we cannot secure additional funding.

We are all looking forward to this amazing trip to make memories that will last a lifetime!

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK- Residential trip PowerPoint