Annual Celebration of Achievement

We would love to see photographs of the children with their certificates. Once they arrive through the post, please send us a photograph of yourself with your well-earned award.

Well done Sophie!

A very proud Brodie!

Well done Paighton!

Great job Madison!

A very proud Jamie with his certificate!

Well done Riley!

Well done Danny!

Well done Amelia!

Congratulations Logan!

Congratulations Harris!

Great effort, Mollie. Well done!

Well done Darcie!

Well done Sophie!

Well done John!

Well done Callan!

Well done Hunter! (first photo)

Well done John! (second photo)

4 thoughts on “Annual Celebration of Achievement”

1. Had a wee tear in my eye when I saw this, which turned into laughter after remembering last years mishap! Summer told me that she had to look ‘very pretty’ for the prize giving, assuring me she had to wear anything she chose! Turned up super proud, looking around the room, as it dawned on us that Summer was the only one in non uniform (bright jungle print playsuit and pink frilly socks) Won’t forget that one in a while! Well done prize winners! Xxx

1. Thank you all so much Hunter was so very proud of himself and I was and am still having a wee cry 😢 I am so happy with everything the school and Mrs Bryson have done for Hunter and it all goes to show hard work pays off xoxo and to his wonderful woman Hazel & Pauline for taking amazing care of Hunter Xoxo 😘 And again Mrs Cross and Mrs Dougan have played an amazing part in Hunters Education and wellbeing and they are simply great 👍

2. That was lovely! I had a wee tear in my eye, as usual.
    HUGE congratulations to all of our certificate winners and a HUGE well done to EVERYONE for working so hard and staying positive and safe through these challenging times.
    You are all AMAZING!!