Microsoft Teams

Good morning

More teachers have been creating a Microsoft Team for their class.

We now have teams for the whole school:

P1 – Miss Mair, P1/2 – Mrs Kilday, P2 – Mrs Bryson, P3 – Mrs Norman, P3/4 Miss McGrane, P4 – Mrs Burt, P4/5 – Mrs Walkinshaw and Mrs Scarisbrick, P5 – Miss Morrison, P6 – Miss Black, P6/7 – Miss Kirkcaldy and P7 – Miss Millar.

To access Microsoft Teams:

• Download the Teams app on your phone/tablet/computer (the Teams logo is below)
  • Login with your Glow account details – the username for Teams is your Glow login username + @glow.sch.uk                                              e.g.  Ian Brown’s username would be:  gw17brownian@glow.sch.uk
  • The password is the same one that you use for logging into Glow
  • Your teacher will have added you to the ‘Team’
  • You can start chatting to the others in your class or access some learning (if your teacher has put some on)

12 thoughts on “Microsoft Teams”

1. Hi,

I cant seem to log into marks glow account P3 its saying the login details are incorrect. can you help[ me please.
    Oscars P1 seem to be working to log into glow but not the teams one

Thanks
    Maria

1. Hi

Can you please email me at:

easusan.cross1@glow.sch.uk

I can then send you updated Glow details.

Unfortunately we are having issues with the Teams for P1 – I have asked EAC IT dept what we should do next – still waiting on a reply.

Thanks
      Mrs Cross

2. Hi!
    I can’t access Teams using James’s glow login. Its keeps telling me invalid login.

Can you help?

Thank you

1. I have emailed EAC IT dept as there seems to be an issue with the Primary 1 pupils logging into Microsoft through Glow. I am waiting for a reply. Thanks

1. We have set up a Teams page for P1/2 but we are having difficulty with the P1 pupils. We have asked IT but haven’t had a response just yet.

3. Hello Mrs Cross,

The link to Mrs Norman’s P3 Blog seems to have disappeared from the Mauchline Home Page.

Kind regards,
    Ian.