What we have been doing.

Primary 7s have been planning on their Christmas ceilidh they had to go in groups and make a name and logo.  Next time when p7s get to plan the ceilidh they get to make their  own menu and get a budget .

Pimary 6s went skiing at Fir park  they done a pizza shape then they got to go to the green line. Next week they are going to be going up the slope and the helicopter will be bringing them up half way. 

We  have been learning lots of different things and we have been putting targets in our learning logs one of our targets is: I can use a dictionary to find the meaning and spelling of words.  Mr McLaren showed us where to find the targets we were learning in the Experiences and Outcomes, and we will be learning more of  this through the term.

At music we are doing a guitar project. we got into separate groups and made a logo and a name on the logo. When we are finished we will sound like this guitar.

One thought on “What we have been doing.”

1. Fir Park looks an amazing place to visit I think my P6 would love to have somewhere like that to go. I’m very impressed that P7 are going to organise the ceilidh; sounds as if they will have a lot of work to do.
    I like the idea of you finding the outcomes for yourself; I hadn’t thought of that and will “magpie” the idea from Mr McLaren to use with my older learners.