Welcome to our Blog!

We are Primary 6/7 in Clackmannan Primary School. We will use this blog to tell you, (and show you – hopefully!) some of the work we will be getting up to over this year.
We are really excited to be getting our own blogs and Mr McLaren and Mr Patterson are really keen to see how we use them to think about our learning, and they will show us how to add photographs and samples of our work over the next term.
Other things coming up are some of us are heading off to a residential trip at Ardeonaig and we are really looking forward to it.
Keep coming back to find out what other things we are doing in class.
Bye for now

3 thoughts on “Welcome to our Blog!”

1. My class and I will look forward to reading about what you are up to – the residential trip sounds pretty good! Sorry Mr McLaren and Mr Patterson but I don’t think P6/7 will be needing much help from you to be adding things to the blog; I think they may just figure it out themselves!

2. Hi on a sunny Shetland day. I hope you like using the new blogs. We really like the new blogs and we try and write everything that we’ve been doing to keep people interested. We hope that you will keep on checking at our blog just like we shall be doing to you!

3. Hi on a sunny Shetland day. I hope you like using the new blogs. We really like the new blogs and we try and write everything that we\’ve been doing to keep people interested. We hope that you will keep on checking at our blog just like we shall be doing to you!