Return of SQA Coursework

If you are sitting N5, Higher or Advanced Higher Art and Design and would like to have your work returned you can apply directly to the SQA.  or google SQA Art returns.

Any Project or Coursework and External Assessment Materials that has been sent to the SQA can be returned to you by completing the forms via the SQA web link above. Please note closing dates and costs.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *