Its profile time!

First of all lets go through the basics which makes it so you can understand. A glow blog would be used as a sort of profile or portfolio for a pupil which can be looked back on by parents/guardians ,teachers ,themselves ,other members of staff ECT. The main components of a blog would usually be the title, L.I and SC which gets explained later on, evidence that is really just a photo normally at the end, Summary, LD and skills

now you understand the basics lets go into detail about some of the specific topics. usually a profile page/glow blog would be about something you done a few days ago. If its about a big thing that happened or in a fun week example sports week it might be written 1-2 weeks after. The learning intention or L.I is what the teacher or member of staff expects you to learn from completing the work. SC or success criteria is what you should have got completed or what your expected to do. Example: “SC: I can work well in a team” or “success criteria: I can stay safe on the internet.” The main purpose of success criteria is for pupils to look at their SC and check if they have gotten everything down. LD is probably the least used out of the 3 in this paragraph and the simplest what it means is just which 2 of the 7 learner dispositions was most used all 7 are: challenge cheetah, self motivated squirrel, reflective rattlesnake, cooperative caterpillar, curios cat and resilient racoon