Junior- assembly

Girls

I feel good about the assembly. I feel exited  about the assembly.

My favourite is the song and my line. My favourite part is the song.

Helps us preform with social speech if we are scared.

I felt nervous for a start and after I felt fine. I was grate after and nervous at the start.

Helps us stay safe at certain area like how we are doing it about  the sea.

I love it and want to keep doing it. I love it to.

It is about life boat, keeping safe in water and it is called lost and found.

We both enjoy our lines and we practice a lot.

boy

I felt good about it.

So our mams and dads know about our learning.

My favourite thing is the song.

outdoor learning P1

Today were   playing with toys. As well we were painting walls, and  cleaning   we  were playing with friends. I liked playing outside.  We  felt super happy  and good.  I were outside until lunch time we  played the whole time  playing with water, chalk with  dens play in with stepping stones, building, digging, drawing. We really enjoyed it and wish we did it again.

Infant area outdoor learning

The Infant area has been having an outdoor learning day today. They have been doing many activities. The digital leaders went and asked them questions about they’re outdoor day

activities

They have been doing

• painting
  • art
  • sleds
  • water Games
  • chalk
  • planting
  • games
  • lego
  • climbing
  • den making

They have said they would like to do outdoor learning more often.

They have really enjoyed There selves in they’re outdoor day.

The pupil said he really likes using chalk in his learning and play.

Today they were working Cooperative Caterpillars with there learning.

Junior area assembly

18/09/24                               PREPARING FOR THE JUNIOR AREA’S ASSEMBLY

What is your Topic? Our topic is about staying safe.

What is your feelings?  Nervous, exited and happy.

What is the roles for your assembly? The roles are a penguin or a boy.

Is there any resources to help in your assembly? We have an outfit, microphones and a telescope.

What songs are you singing? We are singing  Water Heroes.

Are you doing any poems? Yes our poem was called I’m a little penguin.

How long have you been practising for? We have been practising since Monday ( 1 week) .

Its profile time!

First of all lets go through the basics which makes it so you can understand. A glow blog would be used as a sort of profile or portfolio for a pupil which can be looked back on by parents/guardians ,teachers ,themselves ,other members of staff ECT. The main components of a blog would usually be the title, L.I and SC which gets explained later on, evidence that is really just a photo normally at the end, Summary, LD and skills

now you understand the basics lets go into detail about some of the specific topics. usually a profile page/glow blog would be about something you done a few days ago. If its about a big thing that happened or in a fun week example sports week it might be written 1-2 weeks after. The learning intention or L.I is what the teacher or member of staff expects you to learn from completing the work. SC or success criteria is what you should have got completed or what your expected to do. Example: “SC: I can work well in a team” or “success criteria: I can stay safe on the internet.” The main purpose of success criteria is for pupils to look at their SC and check if they have gotten everything down. LD is probably the least used out of the 3 in this paragraph and the simplest what it means is just which 2 of the 7 learner dispositions was most used all 7 are: challenge cheetah, self motivated squirrel, reflective rattlesnake, cooperative caterpillar, curios cat and resilient racoon