ENDEAVOUR DOG CARE

My Endeavour is dog care which is basically like finding out about how to look after dogs and researching how to train your dogs different tricks like sit, paw and lie down. I found out that you can make dog treats with just peanut butter, water, flour and eggs. I researched different dog behavior because it is important to know how your dog is feeling because they can sometimes be nervous or scared. Here are some dog behaviors.

• Putting there ears back: When dogs put there ears back it often means they are guilty and know they are getting in trouble or it can mean they are happy and excited.
  • When they pee on the floor: When dogs pee on the floor it either will be an excited pee or a nervous pee or it could just be that they aren’t house trained.
  • Tail wagging: A loose, floppy tail means they are excited but a tense, slow one means they are angry and in attacking mode.
  • Barking: When a dog barks it can mean fear and pain but it can also mean they want more attention.
  • Putting there paw on your leg: If you sit down and your dog come up to you, sits down and put its paw on you leg then that means it wants your attention so you give it attention.

At the end of my Endeavour I hope to have made a dog training video and have remembered how to train a dog off by heart and know how to look after a dog correctly.