Herbal Tea Endeavour

This year we are doing Endeavour!  Endeavour is about something you want to do about, like I’m doing herbal teas. I want to do herbal teas because I am very fond of them and I  think its interesting, and think I’m doing pretty well on my Endeavour so far, I’ve made tea, and did tea testing, researching, and collecting! I also sold tea bags for free and some more tea testing in health afternoon which was really fun, the only thing I need to do now is a power point which I have started and a interesting poster that includes the benefits of tea.

When I started my Endeavor I wrote a letter to James Donaldson who collects herbs to make gin. He responded with lot of helpful tips and answered my questions which I was very happy for!

The Endeavor fair is very soon which I’m looking forward to!  And that’s the end of my blog!

CategoriesUncategorized