P3 Home Learning Week 7

Happy Monday, everyone! Please find below the grid for this week, along with the supporting documents. As always, remember to just complete what you can.

Our suggested timetable is just to give you a little bit of structure if you need it, but we recommend trying to complete one Literacy, one Numeracy and two other curricular area activities per day. There is no pressure to complete every activity on the grid – we have given you lots of options, some very active tasks and some that require you to be sitting down and writing or drawing, so you should have plenty of ideas to choose from that will work for your needs!

P3 Week 7 Home Learning Grid wb 1 6 20

P3 Week 7 Literacy Activities Document wc 1 6 20
P3 Numeracy tasks document wc 1 6 20
P3 Other Curricular Areas wb 1 6 20
Maths blog post wb 1 6 20
29052020 P3-Week-7-RME-Science-Social-Science-and-French 01_06_2020

I (Miss Blyth) have also been experimenting with some new formats this week. This week’s Art lesson has been created using a Microsoft Sway presentation, with videos of me demonstrating the task and explaining the instructions. It should be a case of simply swiping up to get the next slide and pressing play on the video to get the next task!

Go to this Sway

Tone and Shading Worksheet

I have also created a Google Classroom that looks just like P3B’s classroom in school! Download the PDF below and you can click/tap the items in the classroom to take you to various online games and activities!
Virtual Classroom wb 1 6 20

One thought on “P3 Home Learning Week 7”

1. I love your Virtual Classroom, Miss Blyth! You have inspired me to make one for P3A 🙂