Simpson Primary School – Christmas Fayre
Saturday 28th November 10am – 12:30pm
Dear Parents / Carers
The Christmas Fayre is fast approaching and we have been working hard to confirm our stall holders. We think you will be pleased with the wide variety on offer this year and hopefully get you into the spirit of Christmas!
The Parent Council will also be covering a variety of stalls to help raise some much needed funds for our school. We are looking for some donations towards the various stalls and we would greatly appreciate your help and generosity.
Listed below are some of the items that would be greatly appreciated!
- Any Teddy Bears or Footballs that are in good condition (or even new!)
which require a new home
- Bottles for the ever popular guess the bottle stall
- Nearly new stall – children’s books, games, toys etc (please check they are in good working order and not missing any parts)
Unfortunately we cannot sell any DVD’s, CD’s, computer games or adult books
- Donations for the Tombola and Raffle.
- Chocolate (single bars small or large, boxes, packets) – our Chocolate Tombola
*Donations can be handed into the Parents Room daily from 3:15
at school pickup from 9th November*
We are also asking parents if they could possibly get their children to donate the following items:
- Nursery & P1 – Chocolate
- P2 – P3 – Toiletries
- P4 – P5 – Bottles of any sort
- P6 – P7 – Items suitable for food hampers (biscuits, jam, tins, hot cholcolate, coffee, consumables etc.)
Home Baking Stall
We would greatly welcome any donations. You can hand the home baking into the Parent’s Room on Friday 27th November before and after school. We will also be taking donations on the morning of the Fayre.
We are looking for helpers to help set up for the Fayre and help on the day covering stalls.
- Friday afternoon between 1 – 3pm.
- Saturday between 9am – 1pm.
Even if you can just spare an hour or so then your help is appreciated. We will hopefully have enough people so we can have a rota system to help cover stalls, helping to give everyone a chance to look around the Fayre. If you feel you can help in any way then please text Gill on – 07834615948 or leave me a message saying when you can help and what times and I will get back to you.
Unfortunately if we do not get enough offers of help then the
Christmas Fayre will need to be cancelled.
Thank you for your on going support.
Parent Council – Events Committee