P2A Home Learning Week 6

Hi P2a, I hope you are all doing well.

Here is your home learning grid for week 6. I want to say a massive well done for your all hard work so far and it is great to see you sharing your learning with me on Twitter.
P2 Home Learning – Week 6

There are new assessments on Sumdog- Addition and Subtraction, Spelling 3a and 3b and Grammar. As usually, group b for spelling is more challenging. These are really useful to have a go at as I get to see how you did in the assessment. The assessments run from Monday-Sunday.

Another few points to make…Friday’s assembly has been uploaded onto the school blog for you to watch. In the assemblies we are doing shout outs for as many pupils as possible who have carried out random acts of kindness. Please share any random acts of kindness with me through Twitter. Also, if you are not already following @WLPENetwork on Twitter please do as they are sharing fun daily PE challenges and ideas. Number Talks will be shared daily on Twitter as usual.

It is great to see all of you are accessing the online resources and completing activities from the home learning grids. Remember it is not expected of you to be replicating the usual school day at home. Children are still learning and developing their skills when doing activities such as jigsaws, baking and playing. If you are finding it hard to concentrate at home try doing shorter intervals of 15-30 minutes and have regular breaks in between them as it can be hard to concrete for lengthier periods of time, especially at home.
I’m missing you all lots. Keep up the good work!