p2c home learning 30/3/20

Good Morning,

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has managed to engage with the online activities. I have been blown away with the progress this week. If you are managing to do any work from the packs, please also share this with me either through comment on the blog or through twitter. I would love to see your work, especially any character descriptions you have managed to complete.

I have updated the reading books on active learn, I hope you are enjoying them and are developing your super comprehension skills. I will attach a copy of the super her comprehension questions here for anyone who may have misplaced them.

Here is this weeks home learning grid. Again if you are able, please share your learning with me.

I have been taking part in the daily Joe Wicks workouts and hope some of you have been managing this as well. If so, please share with me.

I miss you all and hope to see you again soon. Stay safe p2!

Miss Butler

P2 week 2

Fiction Challenge Cards

Non-Fiction Challenge Cards

4 thoughts on “p2c home learning 30/3/20”

1. Hi Miss Butler
    We are still struggling to get logged into IDL.

Managed Sumdog fine

Thanks
    Julie

2. Hi there,

I will look into this for you. I know lots of people are having issues with the app, it seems to be working best through an internet browser such as safari.

Miss Butler

3. How strange. I wonder if there has been a wee mistake on the login details. I have asked for support with this – hopefully you will get an email soon.