Story Time from Home – Friday 3rd April

Thank you to everyone who has been watching and listening to the stories and been sending messages. Below is the link to the last story before the Easter holidays.

I hope that everyone stays safe and well with their families and I look forward to sharing lots of new stories with you again soon.

Miss McD 😺

10 thoughts on “Story Time from Home – Friday 3rd April”

1. Thank you for all your lovely stories this week. You inspired us with your Easter theme to make Easter chocolate nests, decorate the house with chicks and even do an Easter egg design. It’s been a fun week of learning, baking, science and much more. We hope you have a lovely Easter break. Lewis and family x

1. I am delighted to hear that you have been doing such lovely things and of course enjoying the stories too. I am hoping to try and make a few maths videos during the holidays but you won’t see them til later on. Story Time will be back on Monday 20th April so you will definitely see me then!
      Take care and keep doing lots of nice things
      Miss McD 😺
      PS If you speak to JJ on the phone or computer say hello for me!

2. Happy holidays Miss McDermott. I have been enjoying all your stories. I miss you. Love from Layla (p2b) 😍🥳

1. Thank you Layla. I hope you have been doing some nice things over the holidays. I have been very busy in my garden but I am looking forward to reading lots of new stories and hopefully getting lots of messages from all the LPS boys and girls to find out how they are getting on.
      Miss McD 😺

3. Thanks very much for doing these stories – they have been very helpful to help build a daily routine around, and Sarah has really enjoyed getting to watch out for Tufty and Cleo as well as discussing the stories afterwords.
    Maths videos sound good too – hope you enjoy your holiday as well. The one thing that would be helpful would be to have an email address or similar to be able to send you copies of work that has been done – stories and drawings and such like – Sarah is very keen to show off what she has done.

1. Hi Gordon
      Hope you have all had a nice Easter break. Hopefully today you will have received my email address via Groupcall so that Sarah can choose some things to send me. Any problems, let me know!

4. This is poppy and lloyd and we have really enjoyed your stories and we are catching up on all the nightly stories. Poppy from P3 and Lloyd from nursery. Thank you.

5. Hello Poppy and Lloyd
    It’s good to hear that you’ve been enjoying the stories. I wonder which one has been your favourite so far?
    Hopefully you will like this week’s stories too – they are all about dragons.
    Miss McD 😺

1. Yes I liked this story too Poppy. It is a new one that I’ve bought so I wouldn’t have read it when you were in my class. Mind you sometimes I do like to read the same books over and over – especially my favourite cat books as you know!