Story Time from Home – Friday 27th March

Here is the last story for this week with another little appearance by Tufty!

Maybe you could leave me a message today  telling which story you liked best It would be lovely to hear from you even if you’re not in my class and I promise I will send you a message back!

Best wishes everyone and thank you all for watching and listening.

https://vimeo.com/401131530

Miss McD 😺

8 thoughts on “Story Time from Home – Friday 27th March”

1. Thank you Miss McDermott for all your lovely stories this week. I look forward to seeing more next week. I miss you lots and like seeing your cat on your videos. My favourite story this week was todays story. Thank you so much! Lewis A

1. You’re welcome Lewis. Tufty is still being as naughty as ever because unlike us she can she can still go out and about chasing mice and even little birds too.
      Next week’s stories all have a sort of spring or Easter theme so hopefully you’ll enjoy them too. At the weekend I am going to have a look in my loft and see if I have any Easter decorations so that should keep me busy for a little while. Hopefully Tufty and Cleo won’t come up with me because as I’ve told you in school, they are always getting shut up in the loft because I don’t know that they are in there!
      I think I have another book about Harry the dog so I will try and look for that in the loft when I’m up there since that was your favourite 👍.
      Hope you and Ben have a good weekend
      Miss McD 😺😺

2. Hello Miss McDermott.
    I liked the The Crocodile Who Didn’t Like Water. I have done a painting of the dragon in the swimming pool with FIRE coming out its mouth!
    I kind of liked todays one too, when the dog was covered in sea weed. Everyone thought it was a sea monster!
    Maybe next week we might see Cleo – try and bring her in?
    Love from Sarah

1. Hello Sarah,
      Glad to hear that you are keeping busy and that you are enjoying the stories. I loved seeing your lovely artwork on Twitter. (I was sent email telling me to remove all posts that mention children’s names as per Council policy – sorry)
      Cleo is quite shy but I will try and get her on camera at some point so you can see her too.
      Have a nice weekend and watch again on Monday.
      Miss McDermott 😺

1. Glad to hear you saw the pictures OK – I couldn’t figure out an easy way to send them!
        One question re the packs of work sent home – the suggested daily timetable mentions ‘weekly learning grids’ – we don’t seem to have any of those in Sarah’s pack that I could see ? Are we missing something?
        Sarah’s Dad.

1. Hi Gordon, the grids are posted each week on the school website. There is a section for each stage with a separate one for P2/1. I think Mr T will post a new one each Monday but there will not be any obviously over the Easter break. This should be the link

Let me know how you get on
          Deborah