PRIMARY 2B MONDAY 11TH MAY 2020

Good Morning Everyone.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had a very busy time. It was my husband’s birthday so I made a special cake for him and we had a birthday picnic in the garden.   I also walked up to Beecraigs and saw hundreds of tadpoles in the pond there!

Well done for all your great work last week and hopefully you will enjoy the activities we have planned for this week.

Lots of you have been enjoying Sumdog so keep up the good work. We have now allocated activities on Heinemann Active Maths so if you log in you will find some learning games to play there. There is also another Primary 2 blog post today with resources to help you learn about 2D shape.

For Phonics this week we are learning the qu sound. You might want to watch this short clip to help you.

There is also a game called Buried Treasure which is another way to practise this sound. Here is the link.

https://new.phonicsplay.co.uk/resources/phase/2/buried-treasure

To help you learn about houses and homes around the world I have added a powerpoint.

houses around the world

Which house would you like to live in? Maybe you could draw your favourite one and send it to us.

Remember if you are out for a walk today to keep a look out for any bears sitting in windows, as Miss McDermott will be reading lots of bear stories this week.

Have a lovely day,

Mrs Mills

One thought on “PRIMARY 2B MONDAY 11TH MAY 2020”