P2A Monday, 11th May

Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend.  What did you do this weekend?  I enjoyed spending time in my garden on Saturday.  I cut my grass and repotted some plants as they were too big for the pot they were in.  I also looked at my seeds which I had sown a couple of weeks ago.  I was really happy to see seedlings beginning to shoot up.  I wonder how your seeds are coming along as I know some of you planted seeds.  You could take photos or draw pictures of them and send them to me.  I went for a bike ride yesterday.  It was good fun and the sun was shining when I set off.  But the weather soon changed and all of a sudden hailstones began to fall.  I could hear them tapping on my helmet!  I was glad to get home and warm up with a hot cup of tea!

This week we are going to learn about 2D shapes.  You can do lots of fun things with shapes so I hope you enjoy our learning activities.  Here is a link to our Learning Grid for this week.  Please try to email me once a week to keep in touch.

Learning Grid week 6

Have a great day, everyone!

Mrs Herbison