P3B Tuesday 2nd June

Hi,

I hope you all had a great first day of June. Thanks to all those who sent me an email yesterday. Some great/awful jokes about pirates. Keep up the good work.

Pizza for Pirates got me inspired to make you a map to send you on a treasure hunt. Well actually its a spelling hunt. I have written with paving chalk all your spelling words around/near the school. You have to find them! And, because pirates use maps, below is the map which will help you find them.

The black circles are all ‘ea’ words and the black crosses are ‘sp/spr’ words. There are ten of each to find or twenty words in total. Write down the ones you find. Below is a word file you could download to help you.

P3 Spelling Hunt

I wonder how many words you will   .

You’ll need to look carefully if you want to them.

Let myself and Miss Ross know how you get on.

4 thoughts on “P3B Tuesday 2nd June”

1. What a fun activity! I wish I lived in Linlithgow so I could join in the spelling hunt! Good luck everyone 😀

2. We saw ‘spray’, ‘space’ and ‘sprout’ on our walk this morning before we knew about the treasure hunt and thought it was a coincidence they were my spelling words! We will use the map to find the rest!