P3A Monday 25th May

Good Morning 3A!

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and managed some fun activities despite the horrible weather.  I built a den in the living room with my children!  We moved around the furniture and used a coat stand and blankets to make a big tent.  It was great fun.

I wanted to give a huge congratulations to everyone who joined in with the WL Sumdog challenge.  Also there were 2 children in 3A who finished in the top 50 places.  What an amazing achievement 🙂

As always, you’ll find new games and challenges have been set for you on Heinemann Active and Sumdog.  I hope you are able to give these a go.  The P3 Week 8 grid and resources are ready on LPS website too.

Another pupil recommendation for Oxford Owl has been emailed to me. You might like Project X Big Game Adventure or The Hunt for Nok.

If you are able to email again this week that would be great.  If you can send a photo too, even better.  You work might be featured in Friday’s Celebrating Success.

Mrs Bell