P2/1 – Friday 1st May

Hello Boys and Girls

I can’t believe that it’s the 1st of May already. Well done to everyone who has been taking up the challenge of making their own calendars – they all look fantastic and will help you practise your days, months, seasons and numbers too.

We do have another calendar in our class as you know and I have brought this home too. Here’s the picture for the month of May!

The grown ups won’t be surprised that’s its got cats on it but you will be able to tell them it is actually “kitten yoga”.  Perhaps this isn’t  a yoga pose that you can try at home though.

Here is the link to today’s Story Time From Home which does include both my cats – Tufty and Cleo. Did you know it is the 20th Story Time video already?

https://vimeo.com/413672744/f84cf82b20

I do hope that you enjoy it. I thought you might also enjoy seeing this lovely rainbow made out of plastic bottles.  It is outside my neighbours house so that everyone in my street can see it and hopefully it makes them feel a little more cheerful.

I am working in the hub school today so I won’t be able to check or reply to messages today.

Please enjoy the holiday weekend and take some time off from your home learning to do something nice.

Missing you all very much!

Miss McDermott