Good Morning Primary 1, Thursday 7th May 2020

Good morning Primary one. I hope you all had a lovely evening and managed to enjoy as much of the sunny weather as possible. I enjoyed painting rocks out in the garden today with my boys and having a picnic dinner outside.

Free Sunshine Cartoon, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art on ...

The sunshine definitely puts a smile on my face and I think today is going to be a nice day again.

While the sun is shining why don’t you go outside and have a look for shadows. A shadow is the dark shape you see behind objects that the sun or light is blocked from. Why not use shadows to do some art work.

Shadow drawing is lots of fun. Pick out some of your favourite toys, put them on a piece of paper and draw round them.  You can line them up or create a scene. Afterwards you can colour them in.

You could also build a tower and see what shadows they create.

Lesson 34 — Learn Phonics: ng - Red Cat Reading

Here is the phonic lesson for today. I know how good you are at thinking of words with your phonic sounds in them in class. I wonder what ones you will think of this week.

ng phonics

ng phonics lesson

Remember that the activities we put up are just suggestions, feel free to do them in different ways.

Keep a look out this afternoon for the post on weight from Miss Jamieson.

Please keep in touch.  Write a comment on here  or send a little email telling us what you have been up to.  Add in a picture if you like. We love to see what you have been doing and love sharing your learning on our school celebrating success posts.

Have a lovely day and stay safe.

Your Primary one Teachers  Simple Cute Baby Unicorn in Rainbow Cloud Cartoon Vinyl Decal ...