Good Morning Primary 1 – Thursday 30th April 2020

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a nice afternoon and evening.

With the weather not being quite as nice at the moment, why not try some exercises indoors. Why not work with a grown up to make up your own set of challenges. Choose 6 activities, write them on a piece of paper, roll a dice and that will choose what exercise you do.

What will you put into your challenge? Can you make up any of your own new moves?

Or why not make up a dance routine to one of your favourite songs? Have a go at this dance routine to help inspire you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhfkYzUwYFk

I have been busy at home with my boys. Like all of you, they have been busy doing lots of activities. My boys and I love to draw and do craft activities so we decided to make an egg carton into some flowers.

If you have an egg box that is being thrown out, why not make some flowers too. Decorate them with nice bright colours. Pens, crayons or paint work best.

My boys actually delivered them to their Grandma’s doorstep to cheer her up.

Lastly, thank you for the messages and pictures you have sent. It is so nice seeing everything you are doing and seeing how hard you are all working.  Although it is hard not seeing your smiling faces each day, you are making us all very proud.

Again, if you have any questions, please get in touch.

Keep up the fantastic work! Have a lovely day!

The Primary one Teachers How to Draw a Cartoon Rainbow | Rainbow cartoon, Rainbow pictures