Welcome to P6!

It has been a great week back after the holidays. Everyone seems to have settled in very quickly to new routines. It sounds like everyone had a fabulous break.

It’s great that so many pupils have volunteered and are already thriving through new responsibilities.

Here are some of the comments and reflections from P6 this week:

Elena – It was so good to be back with all my friends.

Maddie – I liked PE. It was fun to run around during the games.

Sophie – I am happy to see all my friends again. I liked PE and the games we played.

Mathew – My favourite thing was when Calum taught us a new game in PE called Sharks, Starfish and Guppies.

Sophia – I enjoyed Science when we were learning all about the Sun.

Holly – I enjoyed getting back to doing Free Writing. It was really cool listening to other people’s stories.

Cali – I liked maths because I could remember from P5 and I liked Number of the Day. It was good helping with the lunches too.

Arya – I liked the problem solving where we had to use clues to work out a mystery number. You had to just give it a go and try out different numbers. You had to make sure your number fitted all the clues.

Maizy – PE was fun. The games were good.

James – It was nice to be back and see all my friends. I enjoyed Calum’s game he taught us in PE.

Nathan – I enjoyed helping in the lunch hall and giving out the packed lunches.

Rayyaan – It was good getting to be a helper in the lunch hall.

Caleb – I was lucky because my wee cousin in P1 took a long time to eat his lunch so he was still there when I came in to get my lunch and I got to sit beside him.