Week ending 11th December

Christmas activities galore this week, but somehow also managing to fit in maths, literacy and PE as well. Fabulous effort from everyone.

Next week we will have our last Mandarin lesson from our lovely tutors in Shanghai. Did you know they come online to teach us at 9:15pm their time? Somehow they are always happy and cheerful even after a long day of studying.

Here are a few of our reflections from this week:

Teme – I liked learning the sign language for the 8th day of Christmas. It was hard to remember the moves but I liked trying to do it.

Freya – I liked the Panto today. It was quite funny because the pantomime dame, Dame Trott, was funny.

Luke N – I enjoyed French yesterday because it was cool learning about what they eat at Christmas. The panto was cool too and I liked the wordsearch sheet about it.

Labib – I enjoyed spelling yesterday. I enjoyed the writing a discussion about should Mandarin be compulsory in primary schools.

Jarrad – I liked the panto because the cow Buttercup blew the wolf away by the smell from its bottom!

Angus – I liked designing Christmas googles for  Rudolph the reindeer. I had lots of good ideas.

Leo – I liked spelling this week. I like how some words have silent k or silent b.

Blake – I liked the panto  – who doesn’t like a panto?!