Happy 2020 from P4!

What a busy hardworking bunch this week.  I am very proud of P4 who, although they didn’t win the Cloakroom award this week, were a very close 2nd with 7 points. This is our record number of points, so very well done.

Emma F – I enjoyed doing gymnastics in PE.

Freya – I liked the assembly today about Talk Things Over. I like the idea of the bag of worries.

Lakshya – I enjoyed the gymnastics because we learned to do the forward rolls and pencil rolls.

Joe – I liked the assembly because I liked how I got ideas to deal with the things I worry about.

Harris Si – I liked in gym when we learned how to do forward rolls and then how to make them better and more professional.

Kaitlyn –  I liked doing the New Year resolutions on rockets.

Anna – I enjoyed doing the calendars with Miss Whigham.

Luke N – I enjoyed writing about the dream present.

Darcy – I liked doing the rockets about New Year Resolutions.

Finn – I liked the maths this morning when we were learning about dividing.  I also liked the part-whole models to help with adding and taking away.

Sebastian – I liked this week’s maths because I learned more about bar models for adding and taking away.

Harris St – I liked the ERIC time because I was really wanting to finish my book Billionaire Boy. I love it.

Olly –  I enjoyed this week’s maths because I learned to do the bar model and learned what’s the differences between adding and taking away.

Kayden – I liked ERIC time yesterday because I got to finish my book about Messi. It was good and now Olly is going to read it. I don’t know whether to ready Neymar or Suarez now.