Thank You Primary 2A

Well done to everyone for all your hard work during remote learning. You have all put in so much effort to your learning and I continue to be impressed with all your amazing work every day. It is great that we were able to continue with our learning that we would have been doing in school and it has been amazing to see so much creativity. I am looking forward to continuing our learning journey when we go back to school on Monday.

Thank you also to all the parents and carers for your support on Seesaw. Your children wouldn’t have been so successful without your continued support and patience.

I am so proud of all of you and I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday. Stay safe and have a lovely weekend:)

Love from your very proud teacher,

Miss Marra

Matthew was working hard to sequence numbers from smallest to largest this week. Well done for your hard work Matthew:)

This is Isabella’s home-made play dough that she used to spell magic e words. Fantastic learning Isabella:)

Harry has been working hard to sequence numbers from smallest to largest. This is one of the “hot” tasks from this week. Well done for working so hard Harry:)