P2M Home Learning

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you have all had a good week and have been enjoying the lovely weather. Thank you so much for all the home learning you have sent me again this week. I always enjoy having a look at all your hard work and effort. Here are a few examples of some more of your amazing learning.

You have been working hard to practise telling the time. It looks like you have been enjoying the nice weather too which is fantastic. Well done!

You have been looking after butterflies since they were  baby caterpillars and you released them this week. This is a lovely project Farah and I am sure you managed to learn so much. Well done!

Please keep sending your home learning by emailing the school office. I will be able to reply to you and you might see your hard work feature on the blog. Stay safe everyone and have a great weekend!