Merry Christmas From P1A

This week the children have enjoyed taking part in a number of Christmas activities.

On Tuesday the children performed their Christmas poem “Peppermint Stick”. Mrs Wallace recorded it and it is now available for you to view. Enjoy!

On Tuesday afternoon we had our class Christmas party. The children enjoyed dancing, playing games such as – corners, musical bumps/statues, pass the parcel and pin the tail on Rudolph as well as welcoming a special visitor (who is currently in our bubble). Some Pictures below.

The children have also enjoyed taking part in a number of Christmas art activities. I hope you enjoy hanging the baubles and gingerbread men on your tree. Some images of the process below.

Some of the books we have enjoyed reading.

I would just like to say a big thank you for all the support you have given the children and school since August, it has been very different year and hopefully next year at some point, we can welcome parents back into the school building. I hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and a very happy new year and I look forward to welcoming the children back on Wednesday the 6th of January 2021. Take care and be safe!