Weekly Update from P4/3

Well we have made it to the end of term and what a fun, busy and hard working term we have had. All of the children have made progress in their learning and challenge themselves in everything they do, well done P4/3!!

As part of our learning about the BFG, we decided to use our creative skills and design dream catchers. We talked about the different job roles that use creative skills and some of the suggestions included ‘fashion designer.’ ‘artist,’ and ‘architect’. I think the children have done a great job, well done!!

This week in class our school value focus has been to ‘value’ each other and ourselves. I have to say Mrs Morrison felt valued by her class this week as all of the children made me ‘Best Teacher’ cards to celebrate National Teacher Day. Thank you P4/3 and Miss Taylor for helping to organise the surprise!!

Have a super holiday, stay safe and I look forward to seeing all of the children when they return.