Primary 2 – Monday 15th June 2020

See the source image

Good Morning Primary 2! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! You should now be moving on to your week 11 pack of work. Here are some fun activities to go alongside your packs.

Reading

https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/?selLanguage=en&mode=hub.

username – deansprimary2      password – missborsbey

If you were a character in your book, who would you choose to be and why?

Green group – The starfish

Purple group – The ice rink

Pink group – By the stream

Yellow group – Top dog

Blue group – Tiger’s family

Writing

Your task is to write a letter to yourself which contains all your favourite and least favourite parts of Primary 2 this year! When you choose your favourite and least favourite parts, have a think about how you felt at those times. Would you change anything about your time in Primary 2? Once you have written your letter, email it to wldeans-ps@westlothian.org.uk so I can read about all your fantastic experiences! Here is a reminder of some of the things we have done in P2 this year:

• Created shell art
  • Visited Stirling Castle
  • Designed and produced our very own rulers
  • Nativity
  • Investigated Dinosaur poo (yuck!)
  • Dance offs
  • Made a boat
  • Outdoor spelling

End of the year questions

Every day, I am going to give you 2 questions to think about which will help you reflect on your year in P2. Discuss each question with someone at home and create a poster to display all your answers!

1. What are you most proud of accomplishing this year? Why is this an important accomplishment?
  2. What was the nicest thing you did for someone this year? What was the nicest thing someone did for you?

DYW Challenge

This week, you have 2 DYW challenges! You can choose to complete either or both challenges. Please use the whole week to work through these, taking your time with each task. The first challenge is all about designing a theme park, and the second is about organising a fashion show! Keep us updated with your progress by sending an email to wldeans-ps@westlothian.org.uk so I can see how you are getting on. Happy designing!

Design a Theme Park                           Organise a Fashion Show

Remember, tomorrow is Sports Day! Make sure you get a great sleep tonight, so you are energised and ready for a day of sporting challenges! I hope you are just as excited as I am! Check here tomorrow morning for all the Sports Day activities!

See the source image