P5/6 Tuesday 9th June

Thank you all for the personal projects you have been working on – the ones I have seen are really good. Please continue with these. The ones that you have done: try and up-level them> Use Self Assessment. Use two stars and a wish. To challenge yourself even more create more wishes! You could also extend this into a writing activity where you explain your reasoning. And you could add images to in-corporate art, doing it on the computer will help support your ICT skills: PowerPoint; Word; Publisher; (Paint?). Have fun with it and use your imagination!

Maths: Finish money first and then move onto measure. I think all 4 parts of TJay 2a Chapter 13 (a,b,c and d) are useful. This will help support your work on decimals to 3 places. If you have finished these you could do TJay 2a revision work on decimals: Chapters 5 and 7

TJay 1b TJay 2a TJay 2b
Money Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 7
Measure Chapter 15 Chapter 13a,b,c and d Chapter 13

I also don’t think anyone has finished “Education City”. I have had a look through it and you all seem to have activities still to do. I think I will add some more literacy based. If you find any of the activities challenging please do ask me for support.

Have you done all of Mrs Lockharts work?

Exercise with Joe. Do Bitesize.

I have reduced the amount of work that I am posting: I am trying to make it more focused. Please let me know any thoughts.

Take care!