This Week in P3/4

In PE this week we all tested our stamina by taking part in the bleep test. This followed on from two session of our focus had been on our running and breathing skills.

“It was really hard, but i liked how everyone joined in” Anton

In maths and numeracy this week P3/4 were learning more about money and how we can use different coins to make a certain amount.

“I liked working which coins I could use to make a set amount” Grace

We also expanded our knowledge of subtraction this week. We were focusing on subtracting using multiples of 10 and bridging through 10.

“I really enjoyed challenging myself with these number strategies” Sophie

We also did a carousel of weighing activities in class. We had to predict our answer and then check it out. We used lots of skills in our groups like collaborating and communicating.Good work P.3/4.

This week we continued working on our ‘ Oor Wee toor’ of Scotland with the P3’s. The children were set the task of creating a poster to present facts about Aberdeen that they had researched.

This has been another great week of learning. Well done P3/4! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!