Busy Bloggers this Week!

We have been working hard in gym to improve our throwing and catching skills. We played clear the garden, practiced our under and over arm throwing and worked in small teams.

Lucy- It was easy, I could throw the beanbag really far.

Brendan- I liked catching. I was proud because I got to demonstrate my skills for my friends.

Tadas- I liked playing clear the garden, I liked throwing the pretend beanbag weeds.

Aayan – I liked balancing the beanbag on my head. It was tricky and easy. Bending up and down was super tricky.

We have been using our imagination in writing. We were pretending that we were in a secret hiding place or a place that we really like to be. Some of us were in our beds sleeping, some friends were on a beach and one friend was even in a pyramid!

Lucy – being in a pyramid would be very cool!

We have been working hard to make sure we hit all our targets in writing.  We are using the symbols to remind us what we need to do to be successful. This week Sophie and Lexie did a fantastic job at making sure they remembered all of their targets. Super work, well done!

Lexie- I am happy because I got everything pink.

Sophie- It was exciting to get lots of pink.

Have a read at their amazing work.

This week our sound has been ‘h’ for happy harry the horse. We have completed lots of fun activities. We are working hard to think about where we hear the sounds. We had fun with Mrs Fleming jumping into the hoops for each sound.

As part of our Scotland topic we wanted to make our own Scotland flags.  We worked in teams using collage to complete our flags.

We are getting better at our number talks and are even practising our own.

Lexie- I like when my idea gets written on the board.

Ethan and Tyler made their own number talk using the dot patterns. They made 10!!! Well done boys we are very impressed!