Our first term of Primary 3/4

We have been reflecting on our learning from the start of the term. One of the most interesting things has been reading the BFG by Roald Dahl.  We have enjoyed listening to the story and developing our writing skills by taking notes and presenting our information in paragraphs.

Another area we have been focussing on is how we receive feedback and the different ways feedback can improve our learning. “My feedback is to improve my handwriting and the layout of my work”  (Hope)

Our focus in the gym hall has been to travel safely and improve our co-ordination skills. ” I can control the ball with a hockey stick” (Liam)

Our focus in numeracy this term has been to work with numbers up to 10, 000 and to recognise place value.” Primary 4 children have been using the textbook and have enjoyed working out word problems.”  (Cameron)

Our motto for next term is to “continue to work hard but with less chatting!” (Lewis)