Woodhead Virtual Sing-a-long
We invite all pupils, parents and staff to join us for a virtual Christmas Sing-a-long
We can’t come together for a Christmas Service this year or join in any festive singing together. Instead, we are going to produce two sing-a-long performances as part of our Christmas celebrations to add a bit of cheer in these challenging times!
The two songs we’ve chosen are ‘Merry Christmas Everyone’ and ‘Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’.
If you want to be involved, email a video recording of your performing along to the backing tracks below to email@example.com
These tips will help you to ensure your video is suitable to be included:
- Use the backing tracks via the Youtube Links below (do not use a different version).
- The music is like a Karaoke track so try your best to sing along in time.
- You can record the whole song or just the bits you feel comfortable with.
- It is best if you wear headphones/earphones or have the backing track very low so that we can only hear your voice/s singing (this will help with the editing of the finished performance).
- Be as creative with your performance as you like; include the whole family, wear your Christmas sparkle etc.
- You can choose either of the two videos (we suggest Rudolph for Nursery to P3 and Merry Christmas Everyone for the older children).
Pupils must have their parent/carers permission to take part. By emailing your video, you consent to it being edited and included in the final performance which will be uploaded to social media/internet channels used by the school.
Please email your videos by Monday 23rd November 2020. Any submissions after that date can not be included.
The links to the You Tube videos are: