Our school colours are grey, green and white.
- Grey Blazer
- White shirt with Woodhead School Tie
- White polo shirt (for Gym Days)
- Grey or Black school skirt (of suitable length and style)
- Grey or Black trousers
- Grey v-neck school sweatshirt
Shorts, t-shirt and gym shoes.
Please note that training shoes which are worn as outdoor shoes are not permitted for PE. We request that black soled shoes are avoided as they can mark the hall floor.
Items which are not permitted as part of our dress code:
- football colours
- clothing with slogans that may cause offence (anti-religious, symbolism or political slogans)
- clothing which advertises alcohol, tobacco or drugs
- clothing which can be deemed unsuitable in terms of health and safety grounds such as shell suits, combat style clothing, dangling earrings, loose fitting clothes particularly in practical classes
- articles of clothing that could be deemed to inflict damage on other pupils or be used by others to do so
- footwear that may damage flooring.
Please note that pupils with pierced ears should come to school without wearing their earrings on PE days