Pupil Progress Reports 2020
Normally at this time of year, we would issue Pupil Report cards via ‘Pupil Post’ (i.e. sent home in pupil school bags). However, school closure and limited access to the school building has made this task impractical for now. As a large school, the cost of posting these is also too high and would take away much needed budget for school resources.
In-line with SLC Guidance, and following advice from HQ, we will be emailing pupil reports via Pupil Glow email addresses. Think of this as an online version of ‘pupil post’.
On Thursday 4th June 2020, we will begin emailing Pupil Progress Reports via pupil Glow email accounts. To receive your child’s report, you will need to log in to their Glow account and access the Mail tile.
If you are already accessing Google Classrooms via Glow, you will be familiar with the Glow tiles when you log in. Instead of clicking on the Google Classrooms tiles, you can access your child’s email on the ‘Mail’ tile instead.
You can download an instruction sheet here: Accessing School Reports through Glow
If you need your child’s Glow login details reset to be able to access their account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following points:
- Reports will be attached as a PDF format which should open on all devices.
- Reports will be emailed to individual children’s accounts. Parents with more than one child at Woodhead will access each child’s report individually.
- Staff will be working on a class at a time. You may receive sibling’s reports at different times.
- We aim to send all reports by the end of the day on Thursday 4th June 2020 and definitely by the end of the day on Friday 5th June 2020.
- Parents/Carers who have previously requested a separate copy of the report will be contacted directly to arrange this.
- Paper copies will not be provided at this stage, however we may be able to provide a paper copy in August to anyone who does not have IT access.
- Instead of completing a paper copy of the feedback form, you will be able to complete this online via a Google Form link in the email.
- The reports for P2a will be delayed due to teacher absence. We aim to issue these before the end of term and apologise for the inconvenience.
Nursery Transition Reports will be uploaded to the pupil online Learning Journals by the end of the day on Friday 5th June 2020 also.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as we get used to working in this different way.