There is a wide range of YouTube clips to help you get started with Google Classroom if you clip on the image:
Here is the sign up form for the next In-service Day. All you have to do is type in name, department, and choose your workshops. Easy. Please make sure you do this a.s.a.p. as I will cap numbers, especially for those presenting for the first time. Therefore, it is especially important that you choose two reserves workshops. You will see that there is a great selection on offer so it should be a really good day,
- Victoria Carey – FULL
- Sheena Oo – FULL
- Heather Logan –Peering through the curtains.
- Sam Forbes and S6 students – Flashcards to help with revision.
- CSB – Working with autism in the wider school.
- Pupil Support –Read 4 Write Gold- helping to develop reading and writing skills
- John Sexton (National Glow Advisor) – Open up the world of GLOW
- Audrey McPherson – Quick Results in a Practical setting
- Jane Ramsay –FULL
- Laura McFarlane – ‘ CSB – A day in the life of Room 1’
- Hayley Hamilton – FULL
- Allan Wilkie –A few ideas for making inventive use of the school library
- Kenny Pieper – FULL
- Barbara White – demonstrating how to create Cooperative Learning groups.
- Kirsten Rogers – Assessing Literacy Benchmarks through Class Dialogue”.
- Mark Gilroy – FULL
- Barbara Dougal – FULL
- Gerry Carleton – Reading for Information.
- Jo Whiteford – FULL
- Lauren Daly – FULL.
- Julie Richard/ Natalie Higney – ICT uses in the classroom.
- Chris Shanks – Conducting the Active Classroom.
- Scott Anderson – FULL
- Drew Sinclair – FULL
- Allan Martin – Ipad Animation.