For advent we have been focussing on daily acts of well-being and kindness. To date we have focused on:
1. Including others in our playground games.
2. Give somebody a meaningful compliment (not your normal friends).
3. Christmas themed PE activities.
4. Listen to some songs in class time.
5. Write thank you notes to key members of our staff team.
6. pack your own bag for school.
7. Make somebody smile.
8. Share some jokes or funny stories.
To name but a few. It’s been good to have an extra focus for advent, we can quickly get caught up in the December buzz and the chance to take time to show we can be kind or do something for ourselves has been very welcomed by all.